good mail day

maanantai 10. toukokuuta 2010

hmm 008
in the morning i was having so many panic attacks that i decided to stay home.
so my day was the most awful day for ages until i heard the post car coming...
i rushed out the door hoping to receive something to help me to be happier.
but i never ever could have expected anything like this:
my postcrossing friend, Jennifer, sent me a book !
Good Mail Day, A Primer for Making Eye-Popping Postal Art
written by Jennie Hinchcliff and Carolee Gilligan Wheeler
a book about self-made postcards.
now i've just seen the awesome pics of this book and the next thing i'm gonna do is to start reading the book.
i just have so many ideas in my head atm that i don't know if i'm never gonna have enough time to actually read this book :---D
maybe tomorrow...
or not
thank you Jennifer, i'm sure you'll receive something from me too. once again.

Ei kommentteja

Lähetä kommentti